The following tables are mappings from the code tables I devised for the Mac OS and PC platforms to Unicode. With few exceptions, these code tables were not blessed by Apple or Microsoft, though various private vendors have made fonts conforming to them, and there are many users of my Mac OS WorldScript utilities out there.
- Mac OS Armenian
used in a major project at the University of Jerusalem
- Mac OS Barents Cyrillic supports Kildin Sami, Komi, and Tundra Nenets.
- Mac OS Celtic used in fonts by MEU Cymru, the Irish localization of Mac OS 6.0.8 and Mac OS 7.0.1, and the Welsh localization of Mac OS 7.1.
- Mac OS Gaelic used in my CeltScript fonts and fonts by many other vendors, and in the Irish localization of Mac OS 6.0.8 and Mac OS 7.0.1.
- Mac OS Georgian supports Georgian, Svan, and Mingrelian.
- Mac OS Inuktitut used by the Baffin Bay Divisional Board of Education in Nunavut.
- Mac OS Maltese/Esperanto
- Mac OS Ogham a superset of Irish Standard 434:1999.
- Mac OS Sami supports Northern Sami, Inari Sami, Skolt Sami, and Lule Sami in Norway, Sweden, and Finland.
- Mac OS Turkic Cyrillic supports Azerbaijani, Bashkir, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Tajik, Tatar, Türkmen, and Uzbek.
- Mac OS Turkic Latin Azerbaijani, Bashkir, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Tatar, Turkish, Türkmen, and Uzbek.
- Latin 8 Extended used in my CeltScript fonts and fonts by many other vendors.
- CER-GS used in my early CeltScript fonts and fonts by other vendors. Deprecated in favour of Latin 8 Extended.
- PC Ogham a superset of Irish Standard 434:1999.